Friday, May 27, 2011

Thrifty Thursday{on Friday!}: Spray Painted Teacher Gifts


I finally got around to making my kid's teachers gifts. Yep. I like to put things off until the very last minute so I can do that thing where I run around like crazy all morning trying to get stuff done.  Good times. 

I finished getting these cake stands glued together and spray painted this morning (for more info on making these, check out This Post)




Then I whipped up some oatmeal cinnamon chip cookies. And scurried off to deliver one to the middle school and two to the elementary school.  Wooh.

I think the teachers really liked them.  Yay! My boys had awesome teachers this year. And so I was happy to do something for them to make them smile. 




1 comment:

  1. Cute! and I stole your spray painting vases idea. Mine turned out fun as well!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. And who doesn't love to smile? So...comment away! And if you have any questions, please ask.