Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Yes, I am a geek and I've spawned wee little geek children...

Over the last several weeks we held a Harry Potterathon in our house. We watched all the movies out on DVD.  And then this last Saturday I took my boys  to see the last movie.  Of course, we had to have something special to wear.

So, I stenciled us some shirts using this method. 


Front: I solemnly swear I am up to no good



























Yep, it seals it. 

Back: Mischief Managed




























We are officially Harry Potter Geeks. 

4 comments:

  1. Love It! Where can I get mine? :) You have got to be one of the funnest mom's I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So basically I love the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd join your geek club any day.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. And who doesn't love to smile? So...comment away! And if you have any questions, please ask.