Tuesday, May 24, 2011

How to {Tuesday} Make Easy Homemade Granola

Mmmmmm, homemade granola....yum, right? I love granola. And I've made it in the past, but I can't remember what recipe I used. So, when I wanted to whip some up the other day I googled "fast granola recipe" and found a for this Quick 'n' Crunchy Granola.

When I make it I also add a whole bunch of raisins and some cinnamon to the mix. 


It is super good! My kids love it (except for Emmett...one of 'em always has to be contrary, right?)

We like it with milk like cereal, snacking on it plain or sprinkled on top of yogurt. 


Delish!

1 comment:

  1. love, love, love granola, but don't have a good recipe. I for sure will have to try this one out!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. And who doesn't love to smile? So...comment away! And if you have any questions, please ask.