Sunday, February 3, 2013

Aleida's Challenge No. 2

I love this challenge! For more info about it, check out this post

I snapped a few shots of me and the kids this last month, but this one is my favorite. And actually my cute husband captured this moment after church a few weeks ago. I was rocking my wee monkey and he grabbed the camera. I'm really glad he did. I don't ever want to forget this precious time with this small little girl. 



The x and circle on my hand are there to remind me to do something....although I can't remember what it was now! It's a bad habit of mine. When I think of something I need to do but I know I won't remember, I grab a pen and draw an x on my hand. But that day I had two things I couldn't forget so I drew a circle around the x! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile. And who doesn't love to smile? So...comment away! And if you have any questions, please ask.