Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thrifty Thursday: The Mutant Sock Bunny Cat

This week I took a pair of knee high socks from Wal-mart... (about $2?)

And a pair of pink socks from The Dollar Tree...

And THIS tutorial on making a sock monkey (only instead of a tail I made some ears) and made....


Hmmmm, I have to say...I'm worried her face ended up a bit...cat-ish? Sad day. But this stripey creature will be hopping through the mail soon and into the arms of our niece who has been feeling pretty poorly.  Hopefully she loves her mutant sock bunny cat.

Linking up here...

all crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours!

5 comments:

  1. she's DARLING. you're making me want to learn how to make things like this for my girls! i hope your niece feels better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable whether it's a bunny or a cat. I really need to try stuff like this out, because Melanie still loves stuffed animals, and she would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Yes, Shar, you SHOULD make some stuffies for your girls! Come on....maybe I can suck you in to this crafty world :)

    And you too Mellissa! Bwha hah ha! I'll get you all.

    And you, too, Les!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your post and Love your blog!

    I would LOVE to have you link up to my Whassup Wednesday Par-Tay! And I have a party button you can grab and put on your blog so your friends can come too:) You have a good chance at being featured!




    If you are NOT already a Follower of Elements Interiors....HELLEEERRRR!

    Click that Google Follow button and YOU will be ENTERED in my

    "Its a SURPRISE!" GIVEAWAY to be announced EVERY MONDAY! Yeppers! You read it right,

    a Winner EVERY MONDAY!!! With GREAT Goodies you wont want to miss!!




    Hope to see ya at Whassup Wednesday!!!

    *ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here! *

    xoxokara

    Im FOLLOWING YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile. And who doesn't love to smile? So...comment away! And if you have any questions, please ask.